What autoresponder works best ? Aweber or Getresponse
Let me explain you what Aweber and Getresponse do.
They both offer email marketing services such as hosting for your mailing list,.
template tools for creating beautiful newsletters and sending emails to your list.
One of the best email marketing solutions they both offer is their autoresponder.
An autoresponder is a must have tool in our business.
When set up, it lets you automate the communication to your readers and sends out e-mail series in pre-defined intervals.
This great infographic will explain what exactly an autoresponder is used for
Let me show you an example i use:.
As soon as someone subscribes to one of my offers, my autoresponder instantly sends out a quick welcome message to introduce myself.
On day 5 my autoresponder sends out yet another pre-set e-mail checking up if they had time to take a look at the offer.
On day 10 it sends out a message to take a look at my blog for more information about the offer they have opt-in for.
On day 15 i have scheduled an e-mail to follow me on social media.
Now, this is just one scenario of some of the standard features these email list management tools provide,.
but now you have an idea what they can do for you and why you should use an auto responder.
Aweber Pricing versus Getresponse Pricing.
You will find Get Response will be the overal winner when we compare both pricing plans they offer.
Especially when you are just starting out and have under 1000 subscribers, you could save some money going with GetResponse.
Additionally Getresponse offers an annual discount, which is currently not available at Aweber.
Here's a comparison of their subscription plans (oct 2015):.
– 1,000 subscribers: $15/ month (or $12.30 annual discount).
– 2,500 subscribers: $25/ month (or $20.50 annual discount).
– 5,000 subscribers: $45/ month (or $36.90 annual discount).
– 10,000 subscribers: $65/ month (or $53.30 annual discount).
– 25,000 subscribers: $145/ month (or $118.90 annual discount).
– 50,000 subscribers: $250/ month (or $205 annual discount).
– 100,000 subscribers: $450/ month (or $369 annual discount).
Beyond 100,000 subscribers: get a quotation at Getresponse.
– 500 subscribers: $19 per month.
– 2,500 subscribers: $29 per month.
– 5,000 subscribers: $49 per month.
– 10,000 subscribers: $69 per month.
– 25,000 subscribers: $149 per month.
Over 25,000 subscribers: get a quotation at Awebber.
Review Features Getresponse vs Aweber.
The two are fantastic email marketing solutions, and either offer a wide selection of email marketing solutions.
Let's check out at what primary features they both offer you:.
– Capture all data you want (email, name, adress, phone, your own fields).
– Make your own capture pages.
– A selection of newsletter templates.
– Autoresponder capability which we talked about earlier on in this post.
– All sorts of stats you will ever need to track and evaluate your e-mail lists and newsletters.
– Integration with third parties software.
– HTML5 responsive e-mail templates. Mobile friendly.
– Importing your existing email databases and mailinglist.
– A/B Split Testing.
– Make landing pages.
Everything comes down to this.
Apart of some minor distinctions, both of these are excellent e-mail marketing services.
Getrespons has a minor advantage for being less expensive, particularly when you go for the annual plan.
That, they both have all the features you will ever require.
I've spoken to hundreds of people in our business and asked them which autoresponder they use.
Here's what i've discovered.
50 % getresponse vs 45 % aweber.
5 % use both of them. When i asked the reason why? They try out both systems to determine which works best.
Another thing the 5 % told me that for some reason they noticed that getresponse deliverability rates are slightly better.
Yes, everyone has it's own favorite autoresponder for several personal reasons.
Everything comes down to what you find best fit for your needs or your business.
My advice: Aweber vs Getresponse?
Both services have a free 30 days trial.
There is only one downside about Aweber's free trial.
You will need to enter your credit card details when you want to join. Even for the free trial.
My advice is take them both for a test drive first and test out what email service you like best and then decide.
YOUR DECIDE !
– Getresponse now offers a time-travel feature which delivers emails based on the users local time zone.
– Getrespons released it's new form builder.
Please comment below if this aweber vs getresponse review made your choice just a little easier or comment below
Online Marketing , Brand Building & Leadgeneration Strategist for Online Business Owners
Helping Online Entrepreneurs Just Like You Build A Profitable Home Based Business By Leveraging Online Marketing Tools
PS: Discover my secret 6 Steps To 6 Figures
P.P.S. You can Stop Struggling Today. Check out the one simple system that I use to generate 10 to 15 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) Click Here To Learn More